Welcome to this interactive Equine blog

Here we hope to offer horse Tales, Equine sales of all kinds and tips on horse care and training.
What would you like to share or what horse items are you wanting to sell ? Simply post it !
Here is my first tip: Do you have a problum removing thoes nasty bot eggs in the fall ? Try a sponge saturated with rubbing alcohol. Scrub the eggs with soaked sponge . I do it several times . Eggs that don't come off will shrivel and If ingusted won't hatch.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New information

I am now able to except credit cards through PayPal for horse purchases . I charge the price of the horse plus 3% paypal charges. Email for horse info I also take part payment in trades . Email bettyfrancesrodgers@gmail.com On another note there is a transport site call YouBid. Its a site where you can post anything you need to be transported and transporters bid on your job. I have used it twice for horse transport, but its for anything! Its a competitive market and with gas prices one needs to get the best deals..
I also want to thank all my visitors that drop by this site ,do check in now and then. Book mark this site . I update all the time . Thank you again!

No comments: