Welcome to this interactive Equine blog

Here we hope to offer horse Tales, Equine sales of all kinds and tips on horse care and training.
What would you like to share or what horse items are you wanting to sell ? Simply post it !
Here is my first tip: Do you have a problum removing thoes nasty bot eggs in the fall ? Try a sponge saturated with rubbing alcohol. Scrub the eggs with soaked sponge . I do it several times . Eggs that don't come off will shrivel and If ingusted won't hatch.

Monday, September 15, 2008

How important is Grooming?

Having established an Ade system as a foal,horses continue to use it throughout their lives. The grooming has become an end in it self, a gesture of bonding and a symbol of the bond between equine friends..The more friendly two horses are the more they groom one another, because of this ,the grooming of horses by their owners has a vital importance. In the horses mind ,the grooming process is an indication that's its human companion is a close friend . For this reason its always better for the horses rider to be its groomer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a guide dog raiser in Seattle, WA. The puppy I am currently raising is named Shep. I love your blog and I love reading about other people's animal/pet experiences. I also have a website where I sell pet supplies and i have a blog on it also about guide dogs. I built the site to try and help raise money for guide dogs and other animal charities. Also it would be a huge help if you would like to do a post about guide dogs and my website and maybe add a link to my site on your blog somewhere. thanks, my email is maayan.gordon@lakesideschool.org

Paso Fino Horse Gal said...

I will leave your comment as is .Here I do just horse stiff but folks can email you for more info on your guide dogs! Thanks Paso Fino Horse gal

Unknown said...

Yes that's true , in horse mind the grooming process is an indication that the person is a close friend. when u put Western Saddle on horse back ,horse will be quite thinking that person is his friend.